Take ‘Pheraas’ without glasses or contacts
Your wedding day is arguably the biggest day of your life, so you’ll want it to go perfectly right?
You have already chosen the venue and read all the wedding tips about flower arrangements, seating charts, and menus. You’ve found the dress and chapals and picked out the bridesmaids’ dresses.
Everything is going to look beautiful. What about your eyes?
Seeing your wedding clearly is a must, and with glasses or contacts, you have another hassle on your hands. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should get LASIK before your wedding:
- Glasses will not be there to obstruct your look, and you will be gleaming in all your photos.
- You will receive a confidence boost as you will be your spectacle-free version and will not be addressed as ‘chasmewali’ anymore.
- You have million other things to do on your wedding day, then to look for your lenses, in case you lose those tiny contacts.
- You should make room for the tears of joy. In addition, contacts can dry out your eyes, which make for some uncomfortable blinking.
- You want freedom on your honeymoon. Without glasses or contacts, you can look forward to water sports, swimming.
If you’re considering getting laser vision correction, one big advantage is it doesn’t take long to recover. You can get the procedure and be back planning your wedding, or even walking down the aisle a couple days after the procedure. LASIK can make your wedding day even more memorable. I could experience every bit of my wedding functions clearly and I would recommend every ‘DULHAN’ to get it done.
What are you waiting for?