Eye care regimen for your child
Good vision and appropriate eye care in children is essential for the development of clear vision in adulthood. Recognizing this fact, Ojas has created procedures, eye care regimen and corrective treatments that will ensure that your child's vision remains healthy.
We cater to many vision conditions and offer the latest technologies and procedures for preserving correcting and maintaining a clear vision of your children.
Paediatric procedures at Ojas include treatments for:
- Cataracts - are cloudy areas in the lens of the eye which result in opaque spots appearing in one's vision. These are generally present at birth or develop in early childhood.
- Corneal opacities Which may be present at birth and require early treatment for good visual rehabilitation.
- Glaucoma - implies increased pressure in the eye that can damage the optic nerve and cause permanent vision loss if not treated early.
- Strabismus (squint or crossed eyes) - is an eye condition wherein both the eyes point in different directions.
- Ptosis - a drooping or falling of the upper or lower eyelid.
- Retinoblastoma (retinal tumors) - a rapidly developing cancer that develops from the immature cells of a retina, and
- Refractive errors, such as myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness) and astigmatism (blurred vision).
The Ojas Paediatric Center cares for children across all phases of
Ojas Paediatric Vision Care.
- Genetic testing
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Latest diagnostic tests and
- Advanced medical and surgical procedures for pediatric eye diseases.