5 foods to improve your vision- Part 2
Our body is similar to a machine. A machine needs to be maintained regularly, oiled, so that it functions efficiently, resulting in better productivity. Similarly, human body needs right nutrition to function properly. It is important to maintain the right amount of intake for healthy body. You might also be aware that there are unique nutritional requirements for various parts of the body so that they are in perfect condition.
In the 2nd part of the blog we will see 5 foods which you can include in your diet daily and improve your vision to considerable extent.
Include these foods in your daily diet and experience the improvements in your vision. We have certainly included in our diets, have you?
- Eggs: Eggs have become one of the most important part of our daily diet. They contain Lutein and Zeaxanthnin provides vital nutrients to the eyes. They also contain zinc which reduces the risk from Macular Degeneration and helps in protecting the vision.
- Sweet Potatoes: They make the perfect food for balanced nutrition to the eyes. It helps in improving vision as they comprise of beta carotene- a type of Vitamin A, which is a vital nutrient for healthy eyes.
- Beans: Bean comprise of zinc that is needed to activate Vitamin A and provide protection to the eyes. For best results add it in your diet to get visible outcomes.
- Broccoli: It provides with considerable levels of vitamin C for the eyes. It also contains lutien and zeaxanthin and helps to prevent vision loss and macular degeneration, helps to maintain balanced nutrition to the eyes.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 fatty acids which provide good nutrient for eyes. It reduces the chances of any kind of eye diseases. It also contains Vitamin D that provide good health to the eyes.